For your first day of school on Friday, August 24th you will get to participate in two hours of team- building games and challenges with your peers and then you will have two hours of the high ropes course at Camp Guyasuta! Visit http://www.campguyasuta.org for more information about what to expect on this fun day!
What to Bring/Wear:
- Long pants or comfortable shorts
- Sturdy foot gear NO open toed shoes or sandals.
- Water Bottle
- Please no jewelry, watches or necklaces.
- This includes body piercings – Please remove them.
- No large belt buckles or chains
! IMPORTANT !
We must have the important document below, signed and returned to the school in order for you to attend this awesome day! If you haven’t already returned this document please do so ASAP!