This is a reminder that SciTech 9th grade students will be attending Camp Guyasuta on Monday, August 26th in the morning. We are looking forward to a really fun day! Please be sure that you adhere to the following dress code.
- Long pants or comfortable shorts
- Sturdy foot gear NO open toed shoes or sandals.
- Water Bottle
- Please no jewelry, watches or necklaces.
- This includes body piercings – Please remove them.
- No large belt buckles or chains
If you have indicated that your student has a medical condition requiring rescue medication such as an inhaler, epi-pen, etc. those items will be required for students to have with them in order to attend Camp Guyasuta on Monday, August 26th.
If your student has a medical condition such as diabetes or seizures please contact Mrs. Devlin, our school nurse at 412-529-7654 ASAP.