As our entire school district is preparing for virtual learning for the first nine weeks of the school year, it is now necessary for us to collect all student laptops that were previously distributed. All SciTech students will need to return their laptops (Do Not Bring Your Charger) to SciTech on one of the designated days below. Student laptops will not work at the start of the school year if the appropriate updates are not completed on the laptop. Please note that any files that you have saved on the computer will be deleted, so you should save any of your important files.
Once all laptops have been collected and the necessary updates have been made a laptop distribution will be scheduled as soon as possible. If you are a new student and received a laptop while attending another PPS school in the spring, please return your laptop to SciTech as well.
- Saturday, August 8th from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Monday, August 10th from 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 11th from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 12th from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday, August 13th from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Laptop collection will take place at the main entrance of the school on Thackeray Street. We are limiting the number of people entering the school, so only the student and/or one parent should report to the main entrance to return the laptop.
- Remove all personal stickers and decals.
- Clean the device to the best of your ability.
- Have the information below attached to your laptop with a piece of paper, index card, or post it note:
- Student’s Full Name
- Student’s Grade