During the School Day:
- If a student has any technical issue that needs addressed, they can click this link below to join a MS Teams Meeting. Mr. Bland will be there live during the 5th period block.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday- 12:01-1:21 and Wednesday 11:25-12:33.
- If a student cannot click the link during 5th period, they should call in at the number listed below and describe their problem over the phone.
Click Here for Virtual Tech Support412-357-6229 United States, Pittsburgh (Toll)Conference ID: 565 001 933#
After School Tech Issues:
- Students can email at: email@example.com
- Students can call and leave a voicemail at: 412-529-7684
- Students/households can submit a support ticket (For instructions click HERE)
Swapping out a broken/non-working laptop:
- If a student has an issue that requires physical repair, then students should first contact Mr. Bland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They must have their laptops FAS number and Service Tag ready (found on the back of the laptop)
- AFTER contacting Mr. Bland students will drop off the affected machine at SciTech and receive a spare at a specific date and time.